We are having a great time in our new city :) It has already been an adventure but it has been a fun one! These last few days have been filled with many 'firsts' for us here. Some are fun and some funny maybe but good none-the-less! Here is a list of some of our 'firsts':
- We went to Paris for the first time YESSSSS!!! (okay, so it was only in the airport but I was there!!!) (PS. The picture below is of me livin' it up in Paris for 6 hours)
- We stayed at our own apartment for the first time on Saturday night.
- We went to our first cafe.
- I sneezed for the first time since my tonsil surgery. I absolutely don't recommend it - OUCH!!!!!
- I had my first taste of mesimmon, Paul's favorite breakfast - it was delicious! Here he is enjoying his mesimmon and nos nos (half coffee, half milk). I'm a fan of cafe creme personally :)
- We went to class for the first time this morning. It was fun but our teacher went super fast...I was lost for a bit but I'll catch up eventually. It's a huge class consisting of...me and Paul :)
- We went shopping by ourselves for the first time today and got some sweet cell phones and a movie.
- This photo below is up our street to the right. If you follow it for about 10 minutes, you will walk into the ocean :)
- And this is out our window to the left. (PS. I can't figure out how to get the numbers to go away...oh well).Well, that is all we have for now. Come back soon for pictures of our apartment. We are going to try to get internet in our house tomorrow so if it goes well, we'll be updating again soon!
7 comments:
Very cool. Everything looks and sounds exciting. I look forward to living vicariously through you for a while.
i'm so glad you said, "p.s.", i actually heard your voice say it.
we miss you guys so much. we are so sad that we didn't get to go to Farmington. But, i may be seeing you guys soon... (how's that for drama. you have to wait for it though... wait for it... waaaiiit...)
Have a nos nos for me!
B
Wow! What a view. Wish I was there to see it (and you) in person... some day.... Hope the lost is found by now. We are back from warmer (but still cold) LC. Beth is settled and has already attended a BSU event. Hope to hear your voices soon. Love, MomE:)
Hooray for fun new things! Love the pic of you in Paris . . . I can picture the Eifle tower behind you. : )
ty
Yea for firsts! I'm glad things are going well so far!
Love pictures of your new city! I love you both and can't wait to hear all about everything that's going on!!
For the record, we are missing about 5 bags still!
We may need to borrow some clothes.
-gp
Post a Comment