Brooklynn is 5 months old today!!!
It's been a fast yet delightfully slow five months since this little gal graced our lives...and I think I'm addicted!
I'm addicted to her tiny little hands and tiny little feet that just recently outgrew size 'newborn' shoes.

I'm addicted to these chubby little cheeks that make me want to smooch her all day long.
I'm addicted to this gummy, precious grin that she gives so generously!

I'm addicted to her curious spirit and desire to know what I'm doing and "help" when she's close enough.
I'm addicted to her long tongue that is always stickin' out trying to lick whatever is in reach.

I'm addicted to her tiny, tiny toes that are constantly curled up tight.
I'm addicted to her gorgeous blue eyes that pierce straight to my heart.

I'm addicted to these rolly little arms that are learning how to reach and hug.
I have a little Addiction...but it sure is a Sweet one!

1 comment:
LOVE this post! I love that little girl! Miss you guys!
-Aunt Kimmie
Post a Comment