A week late is better than not posting 4th of July pics at all right :) Hope you all had a fun time! We definitely enjoyed our holiday weekend!
Brooklynn was very festive on the 3rd and 4th this year! My sewing machine and I are becoming BFF's lately and I've been wanting to make Brookie some clothes - I finally did it! I altered a onesie to include a skirt for her to wear on the 3rd of July. Thanks for showing me what to do Mama! (these pictures aren't very good - we waited til the end of the day and she was hot and tired! Oops...)


I also made her this dress and headband from scratch for the 4th. It's just a simple look but I loved every minute of her in it! She was being such a ham when I was taking photos of her in the dress. It was as though she knew I wanted pictures of her so she did her best to model. And what a great model she is! Thanks Baby Girl!

It was super fun and I can't wait to get started on more projects for her!
We also went to a barbecue on Monday and I was in charge of desserts. I am a closet craft blog stalker and always find goodies that I want to make. I found these darling flags made from jello and just had to try them! They turned out super cute and rather tasty!

After dinner, a game of whiffle ball broke out at the park. Paul got some pictures but we haven't gotten them developed yet (yes, he still shoots with film sometimes!). I'll share any that are notable :)
2 comments:
She looked so cute, as usual!!! Both dresses turned out really good. Your flags look great too.
Love you!!
I love her little dresses! Love your creativity!
Post a Comment