In the busyness and travels of the Holiday Season, I got behind on our blog.
But, we're back in the swing of things and it's time to post again I feel.
I thought I'd start things off with these fun pics of our goofy little gal. She has decided that she LOVES to dress up and be a ham and a half!
This is Brooklynn wearing Cairo's Halloween costume. She found it in the closet and brings it to us saying, "Help" wanting us to put it on her.
Wearing Cairo's food bowl:
Our personal fave: the armrest cover from the 'Skittle' chair!
Every morning she goes straight for the chair and takes the cover off, trying to put it on her head.


Sometimes, Paul uses her as his armrest...
:)
Bumblebee Brookie:
Wonder where she gets it :)










2 comments:
Grammie thinks that green "hair" is beautiful. I wouldn't get much done with her around - soooooo fun. Her character is showing more and more and I love it.
What a little cutie pie! :) I love how silly she is!
Post a Comment