Saturday, May 5, 2012

* Easter *


We had a fantastic Easter this year! 



 Paul and I were able to travel to our hometown to spend an extended weekend with both of our parents.
It's true, we have it easy: both sets of our parents live just minutes from each other in our hometown. And I love it! We all spend holidays together and it makes things super fun, in my opinion. 

Nana and Poppy got her this adorable Easter Dress. Believe it or not, my dad is the one that picked out the dress and Nana worked her magic to accessorize this girl. I loved it!

So sweet!!!!

Whoops, I pulled off the petals!!!

 After church service on Sunday, we had an Easter egg hunt in the backyard with the eggs we dyed on Saturday. Here is the Little B in her more relaxed Easter dress and egg huntin' basket.

She is so cute: it took about 2 minutes of explaining and coaxing before this little one had the hung figured out. She did so great!



Cousin Ashlynn helping Brooklynn figure out what to do next.

Pausing to survey the yard, looking for more eggs.






Found one!




Sweet cousins.



Thanks for letting us stay and play, Grammie and Granpa! We had a great time!!!



*Stay tuned to see what made for a busy and fantastic time last week.*
*Here's a preview*


 


No comments: