Thursday, December 18, 2008

-Christmas in the Air-

It's the most wonderful time of the year! Paul and I attended our first Christmas party of the season last week. It was in our dorm lobby and it was a great great time! We had TONS of dessert food to snack on and lots of people to chat with. I made peanut butter balls and toffee. My friend made the cutest little reindeer cookies with M&M noses and pretzel antlers! After eating our fill, we went back to our room to relax after our sugar high. 
























Since we were living in tight quarters, we bought this lil' wooden tree for our table in efforts to decorate our room. It is cute, super light, and highly transportable - all necessary elements for our new lifestyle :)













Snow!!! Yet another reason we see that 'tis the season!!! We went into town for dinner and it snowed a wonderful snow! It was gorgeous!!!











Yesterday, we 'graduated' from our training. We had a nice little ceremony and then a reception with delightful treats. Look at this adorable Star Fruit. It was just the cutest little thing...but not the most delicious. Just for looks I guess...









Today, we are heading home to spend Christmas with our families and friends. It's going to be a
 busy month, full of weddings, parties, and packing but we're very excited to be home - we just hope to make it on time!!!!

1 comment:

Lucy said...

Congratulations! It looks like y'all have had a great time. I'm jealous I wasn't there to partake of the peanut butter balls. They're some of my favorite. Of course, it's hard to go wrong with peanut butter and chocolate.