We've been here for a while now and are really enjoying ourselves! However, we are getting slightly tired of the healthy food rotation. Since we eat in a cafeteria, the menu is rotated throughout 2 weeks, with leftovers on the weekend. It is delicious food - mostly - but gets a bit old after a while. A couple of weeks ago, our friends took us into town for dinner to a local burger joint and it was SO delicious.

The burgers were dripping with grease, the fries were soaking through the bag -- it was beautiful! Now don't get me wrong, I am all about healthy eating but every once in a while, when the dessert and grease are out of the diet completely, one craves the heart attack meal. I caught myself saying to Paul that my perfect date would be Taco Bell for dinner, Wendy's Frosty for dessert, and a trip to Wal-Mart just to look around...I'd say it's time for a change! I don't even like Taco Bell that much but it just sounds good. We're going on a date tonight though - Yes! Stay tuned to see where we end up!
Random Photo Time:
Window visitor - Yuck!
No comments:
Post a Comment