Last week, on Kim's birthday, we were given tickets to a 'Korean Cultural Experience.' We weren't sure exactly what to expect but we were pleasantly surprised by break dancing, ninja moves, and knife drumming. It was a super fun night! They started out doing some breakdancing. Then, in Act II, 4 people dressed as chefs came out to do a comedic percussion performance. We couldn't understand what they were saying but their actions were funny and the Koreans were laughing hysterically at what they were saying! I didn't get that many good pictures during the show because it was too dark and we were far from the stage. But, I will post a couple of videos so you can see what we were watching.
After the show, Paul and I celebrated my sister's birthday - without her - by eating a Magnum
Ice Cream bar in her honor. If you've ever eaten a Magnum Bar, you will know that it was so delicious and a great way to celebrate a birthday!!!
I can't get the videos to load - but I promise you they are cool. I'll try to get them up when we return home...
I can't get the videos to load - but I promise you they are cool. I'll try to get them up when we return home...
This week, we are down south on vacation. Watch for pictures of our time here in this new city! It will hopefully be a lot more interesting than this post... :( Have a great week!
2 comments:
Hey, I find a post about my birthday to be very interesting indeed. :) Thanks for...celebrating? Miss you two.
Magnum bars are the bomb...what else can I say. Nothing compares to them on a hot day...except for maybe Poms.
Post a Comment