This video makes me laugh every time I see it! Cairo is always very keen to use her nose and she enjoys sniffing every corner of our house...literally. One morning, as I was getting ready in the bathroom, she found a sweet spot in the corner and I couldn't get her to stop sniffing. I was laughing so hard as she inhaled whatever it was that she thought smelled so good. Listen to her snorts in the video below:
** I've been trying to upload this video for weeks! Josh finally helped me - Thanks Joshie **
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
It's plain to see that Cairo has a wonderful imagination and her "doggie" Arabic isn't bad either. We laughed too :) Looking forward to great pics and stories of your trip. LH&P, Mom and Dad
1 comment:
It's plain to see that Cairo has a wonderful imagination and her "doggie" Arabic isn't bad either. We laughed too :)
Looking forward to great pics and stories of your trip.
LH&P, Mom and Dad
Post a Comment