Tuesday, August 3, 2010

16 Weeks *

Hey There! So, this is just a -late- weekly baby update. We haven't done anything to report on this week and have no new photos to share. If you talk to Paul, tell him how much you want to see new pictures so he'll have motivation to take some soon :)

On Friday, we were 16 weeks along. I can't believe how fast this is going already! Here is what I looked like at 16 weeks:
My baby bump is starting to be more prominent now I think.

Baby Evs:
This week, the little one weighs a mere 3 to 5 ounces and has a length of 4 to 5 inches. The muscles are getting stronger. The baby now has eyebrows and eyelashes and the eyes are starting to work! They can make side-to-side movements and even perceive light sometimes. Also, Baby Evs is more sensitive to touch and will squirm around when we poke my belly - however, I still can't feel these movements yet. Can't wait till I can!!!

Well, that's the baby update this week. The good news is that our doctor's appointment on Thursday went very well and everyone is healthy. The bad news: it'll still be another month until we find out if this lil' baby is a boy or girl. Our next appointment isn't until August 31st...I don't know if I can wait that long but it'll definitely test my patience. :) At any rate, it'll be a happy 3rd Anniversary present!


1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Geez, I'm WAY behind! I'm sure your bump is bigger than this by now! I need to get on the internet more often...
LOVE seeing pictures and hearing updates. Thanks for keeping us in the loop. And Paul, I always love your pics! Keep 'em coming!
Love you guys.