I don't know if anyone still reads our blog or checks in every now and then to check out the pictures. It's been quite a while since our last update but I thought I'd start it up again officially. We *FINALLY* have our own consistent internet at our house (although, we can't get the wireless router working...that's right: we're going old school and are plugged in!) so I feel that I can finally get back to posting regularly.
Our little darling Brooklynn is 7 weeks old today - that's right, SEVEN WEEKS! It seems like the time has gone fast but also delightfully slow as we have been enjoying her greatly! So, stop back by, drop us a line or two and enjoy the plethora of pictures (mostly of Brooklynn probably...) that I'm sure is to come!!!
3 comments:
I'm still here checking on you...so you better post some more about you guys and that beautiful baby girl! :)
Welcome back. You've been missed.
I still check here, out of habit I guess, and always enjoy reading and seeing more of you. Mom xoxo
Post a Comment