Wednesday, March 21, 2012

"YES!"

Brooklynn is starting to say a lot of new words lately; it's so fun to hear new things from her everyday between the sweet babblings! One of her more hilarious "words" has been "yes!" She has developed a very interesting way of saying it that is just too cute not to share!!!


3 comments:

The Azams said...

Ella I just watched that sweet Brooklyn about ten times. Ella kept saying, "I watch that baby again." That was too cute!

KayKay said...

Yay, you got it posted!! So funny. She knows what she wants though!

Kimberly said...

I just watched this video five times and cracked up laughing every single time. HILARIOUS! Where did she come up with that? I love it. When I see her next, I'm going to ask her lots of questions with "yes" as the answer just to get that response! Love you Brookie!