Last week I introduced you all to Brooklynn's adorably unique "yes" - it will be a sad day when she no longer does that! Today I wanted to share a bit of her babbling chatter that I so badly wish to understand. I just know she is trying to tell me something good...but I just can't figure it out :) Maybe someday I'll want her to take a break from the chatter to give us a few moments of silence, but for now I LOVE hearing this sweet little voice.
Recently with the warmer weather, I've taken Brooklynn to the park to slide and swing thinking she'd have a ball...but alas, she has been terrified of the swing!!! She holds her breath and turns a little purple when we push her! Let me remind you that she used to love to swing when she was younger.
She LOVED her little swing and refused to nap anywhere else. We even took her and Cousin Luke to the swings in Kansas in September and she had a GREAT TIME!!!

However, this past weekend we had a turning point - she likes to swing again!!!
She LOVED her little swing and refused to nap anywhere else. We even took her and Cousin Luke to the swings in Kansas in September and she had a GREAT TIME!!!
However, this past weekend we had a turning point - she likes to swing again!!!
Come on Summer; we're ready to play!!!!


1 comment:
Such a little sweetie pie. Let's play together when we come in just a couple more weeks! We can't WAIT!!
Post a Comment