Paul and I have been working hard for the past couple of weeks to learn to Arabic Alphabet. It was recommended that we work on the alphabet and sounds before we arrive so that we have a slight jump on language learning. I'm not gonna lie, it's not that easy!!! The letters are super crazy. It feels a lot like we are scribbling pictures at this point but has definitely gotten more familiar in the past few days. Below you will find a video from YouTube that has been very helpful in our learning schedule :) Please enjoy the song and listen hard to the funny sounds, imagining us attempting to make them with our American mouths. Also, remember that Arabic is read and written from right to left:
3 comments:
Oh man! I will never complain about Russian again. You'll are both super smart, and I'm thinking it'll start to make sense soon ;)
Sweet song! It will definitely help to know your letters.
Hey guys! It looks like things are going well. We know how you fell about the scribbling pictures thing. we can now scribble five or six hundred. It starts slow but you are both smarty pants. We love and miss you guys.
KandM
Post a Comment