And he's off! This past weekend, Paul participated in his first ever 5K race! That's about 3.1 miles for those of us who don't think in kilometers :) Here he is just after the start line!
And here he comes around the last leg of the race!!! He did so good, I was so proud of him!
"I took sixth!!! YA!!!!" Paul was jazzed at his accomplishment, as was I. Just think how fast he would have been had he actually trained for the race. What a runner!!!
On Sunday, we got a special visit from a welcomed guest! We were able to travel a couple of hours north to have dinner with Paul's uncle while he was here for business. We drove around looking for a mall but never really found one. We did find a Border's Bookstore though :) It was a fun day of visiting a new place, relaxing, and seeing a familiar face. Thanks for visiting Uncle Neil!
2 comments:
You know I love this blog and will grow even fonder of it as the months go by. THANK YOU
Way to run Paul!!!!!
pretty girl, nat :)
- whit
Post a Comment