Saturday, October 23, 2010

Back in the USofA!

Hey everyone!

We are updating this week from our hometown of Farmington! We had a great 2 days of travel on Wednesday and Thursday, ending with a warm welcome and the arrival of ALL luggage. We were very blessed by this. Cairo made it safely as well and has been her normal, fun self! The traveling didn't even phase her!

Thanks to everyone who came to the airport to welcome us off the plane. It was a lot of fun and meant a lot to us! I don't have any pictures to share yet...mostly because I haven't located my camera after the move yet. But, just wanted to let y'all know we're safe and sound!

Oh ya - I have officially entered my 28th week and 3rd trimester! Crazy how quickly this seems to be going. We have our first American baby appointment on Wednesday so I'll let you know how that goes. Much love!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hope you guys are getting some rest! we look forward to seeing you

cody and carrie